Risks ranging from cargo theft to terrorism incidents remain among the biggest threats to global supply chains in 2017, according to a new report.
Apparel and textile analysis – from just-style.com
- PSF 2017 – Using digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Fashion in flux – figuring out future supply chains
- Change or die – the stark message for supply chains
- State of Sourcing 2017 – just-style survey results
- How the global apparel sourcing landscape is changing
- 10 ways to Brexit-proof your supply chain